College Examination :-
1. There shall be one test examination for the students of +2 1st year and +2 2nd year (Arts & Science).
2. The test examinations are compulsory and unless a student appears at the test examination he/she shall not allowed to appear for the C.H.S.E. Examinations. Each student shall appear at the various college Examinations according to the programme to be notified by the Principal for the purpose.
3. The Staff council frames conditions for promotion of students to the next higher class and the CHSE examinations from time to time.
4. Violaton of examination rules is seriously viewed.
C.H.S.E. Examination :-
1. A student can appear the Annual Council of Higher Seconday Education (C.H.S.E.) Examination if he/she declared sent up by the college authority.
2. The date for the CHSE Examination has been fixed by the Council. It is generally held in the first week of March every year.
3. 30% marks in a subject is the pass mark, which does not have practical examination.
4. In a subject which has practical examination a student is required to secure 30% marks in theory and 40% in practical paper.
5. A student is to secure 35% marks in aggregate in order to pass in +2 Arts & Science.
6. A student has to secure 50% marks in order to get second divison and 60% marks for First Division.
UTKAL UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION :-
Three years of six semesters. Odd semesters is form July to December (i.e. 1st , 3rd & 5th semester). The examination shall be held normally in the month of November/December. Even semester is from January to June. (i.e. 2nd, 4th & 6th semester). The examination shall be held normally in the month of April/May. Howerver, the Final Semester shall be conducted in April and result shall be published within 60 days from the date of completion of the examination. A student would be required to complete the course within six academic years from the date of admission. COMPULSORY REGISTRATION FOR 1ST SEMESTER :- a Registration for 1st semester is compulsory. A candidate admitted to +3 Courses but not registered for 1st semester examination, his/her admission will be automatically cancelled. a A candidate may take a blank Semester : A blank Semester has to be clubbed with next Odd or Even Semester as the case may be i.e. 2nd, 4th and 6th / 1st, 3rd and 5th. a A student may clear backlog papers within 6 years and improvement, if any, has to be completed within 4 years starting from the year of admission batch .